Hi, I’m Thuc Nguyen (Thuc Le Duy Nguyen).
I love software testing, especially automation testing. That’s why you’ll find this website littered with posts about automation testing. Hopefully passionate testers would find practical contents here to improve their testing skills and conquer more complex testing challenges .
Besides my 9-5 job at a testing center in Vietnam, I read for fun. My favorite reading topics include technology, psychology, history, philosophy, startup, growth hacking, product management, and many more. In my free time, I tinker with new technologies or mingle with my pals over a bottle of beer.
I’m also a content creator. I’ve collected all the bits and pieces I wrote (mostly about software testing) below. Check them out. Besides these posts, you’ll find more of me in the Blog corner of this page.
- 8 Tips to Optimize Your Continuous Testing
- 5 Tips to Distinguish Good and Bad Element Locators
- What It Takes to Be a Full-Stack Automation Engineer
- How to Successfully Transition from Manual Testing to Full-stack Automation Engineer
- Demystifying 3 Common Misconceptions about XPath in Web Automation
Other Software Testing Articles
- 12 Best Automation Tools for Testing Desktop Apps in 2019
- Keyword-Driven Testing: Best Practices That You Can’t Afford to Miss
- Building a Selenium Framework from A to Z
- The Beginner’s Guide to Smart Contract Testing
- Dockerize your TestArchitect tests
- What are some signs you are smarter than average?
- How to sharpen our mind?
- 4 unpopular ways to improve your intelligence?
- How do we overcome existential nihilism?
Like What You Read?
Subscribe to my newsletter to receive new contents